- What personal information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures are in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What Information We Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to availing of our services.
- Contact information, such as your full name, email address, mobile phone number, and address.
- Payment information, such as your credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code.
- Personal health information, including information about your diagnosis, previous treatments, general health, and health insurance.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us or username and password.
- Information that you provide us in the form of reviews, favorite procedures, or favorite before and after images.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, requesting information by using a web form, email notifications, and/or newsletters.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may cancel any future contacts from us at any time by simply contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We will take responsibility and organizational precautions to prevent any loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure and password-protected servers.
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personal information.
We may use Google AdWords Advertising and Remarketing to advertise https://www.laviemd.us/ across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network, in Google Search Results, and on other websites, including others owned by Google.
- AdWords remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the website you have viewed the most.
- The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that “This person visited a particular page, so show them ads relating to that page.”
- Advertising allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers.
We may also:
- Use an outside company to fulfill your specific needs.
- Use a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personal information for any secondary purposes beyond fulfilling your specific needs.
- Partner with another party to provide specific services. We will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
If you have a question or concern regarding your privacy, please contact us using the contact information below:
La Vie MD
390 Railroad Ave, Danville, CA 94526
Monday-Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm